EPConsult Energies (EPEn) is a Danish-UK independent engineering and technical consultancy working in renewables, oil, gas and petrochemicals. Our main office is in London with a satellite office in Copenhagen.
In support of our existing clients and considering our growth, we are looking to employ an energetic, confident, dynamic Senior RAM Engineer.
The position is currently home-based due to COVID-19 but will form part of either our London or Copenhagen team.
We welcome candidates based in UK, Europe or any other parts of the world.
Fluent in English required. Danish or Spanish languages an advantage.
Excellent spoken and written communications is essential.
Bachelor’s Degree-level qualified in relevant engineering subject (process, mechanical, instrumentation, electrical, safety or similar).
Master’s Degree level qualified preferred (technical subjects, renewables, reliability, safety)
We are looking for a Senior RAM Engineer with experience in some of the following subjects:
- Availability Uptime simulations for Offshore Wind Farms
- RAM Analysis for onshore and offshore oil, gas and petrochemical installations
- RAM study for industrial installations
- RAM training experience
- FMECA experience including workshop facilitation
- Experience with optimising maintenance and OPEX programmes
- RBI and/or RCM experience and training
- HSE, safety and risk assessment studies
- A stimulating environment of good collaboration in a flat organisation.
- Direct client-facing role on active studies and projects.
- Impressive list of clients with repeat business on global projects.
- The ability to grow, develop your career and become a professional leader.
- The opportunity to learn from peers and to grow our business.
- A solid package with bonus is available for the right candidate.
Please provide your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date 12th March 2021