EPConsult Energies' approach to energy sector project delivery is founded on the principle that a project’s unique identity is defined equally by:
- The product to be delivered, and,
- The risks and criticalities associated with delivering the product.
Our project delivery process (Delivery Management System) addresses the definition of the product to be delivered by:
- Opportunity framing
- Feasibility studies
- Concept selection studies
- Front End Engineering (FEED)
Risks and criticalities are addressed by risk management workshops and risk registers:
- Business risks
- Execution risks
- Operational risks
Interactive multi-disciplinary workshops to identify and resolve major milestones.
Early implementation of complementary management plans covering:
- Health Safety and Environment (HSE strategy)